Crazyface Young Women

Crazyface Young Women
2 years ago posing in the sunset and loving the peach orchard and girls around us!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Sister Chinderella


BEARD! I just thought I'd write you a little pre-mission letter (well blog post) ;) I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH. I've been so blessed to have you as a friend. We've shared so many memories that I hold so dearly. Like our poop remixes to Kelly Clarkson songs, driving to seminary in your blue truck/van later, and girls camp lovin. One of my favs is when you prayed for me when I got sick at girls camp. That was such a cool & spiritual experience!! You've always been such a great example to all of the young women, including me. Your testimony is amazing! You're gonna do great things. And you're going to be an AWESOME missionay. I can't wait for you to get out there and experience it all. I know you'll love it. And ASL!!! Ah so fun. :-) anyways, beard love you so much!

Love Emers

Ps- the above picture is soooooo great! Hahahahhah

No comments:

Post a Comment