Crazyface Young Women

Crazyface Young Women
2 years ago posing in the sunset and loving the peach orchard and girls around us!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

ketchup - catchup

Soooo..
 
Ambers getting MARRIED?! I am so excited for her...it just seems like not too long ago we were in young womens together. Not too long ago I saw her hair flips at stake dances. Not too long ago I saw her beautiful face at Girls Camp. Time really does fly...
 
Anyway, I did a little photo shoot of her in her dress! IT WAS SO FUN. And she is gorgeous!!!!
 
 Dancing on the hay was my favorite :-)


Love this shot^^
 
 Clark's gonna pee his pants when he sees this babe
 
 Ever since efy Ive been listening to the efy soundrack and MAN it is sooo good! One of my all time favorites is "I Am Enough" by Nicole Sheanan. I seriously recommend listening to it, it will change your life. It reminds me of how much Heavenly Father loves me, every time I hear it.
 
Efy was amazing. Let me tell you! Stronger testimony, BYUUUU, amazing group, laughing, Utah adventures afterwards, and I got even closer to kamalama. Love her to pieces


 
Came across this scripture and I thought I would share: Mormon 5:11.
"To be clasped in the arms of Jesus".
 I know that Christ is always there, and that He will lift us up, and one day we can be clasped in His arms.
 

Aren't me and Harmony cute? Selfies on the way back from young womens!  She's seriously so hilarious! Love her.
 



2 comments:

  1. SOO great, Emily!! i love hearing about your week/life!! you're wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete